And I thought I was the drama queen..
anyhow that pic sorta looks like you and your fat ass wife..... whoops did i cross the line? maybe i did but hell it's not cool to post pics like that you fool
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
And I thought I was the drama queen..
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Xplayer IS BACK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">anyhow that pic sorta looks like you and your fat ass wife..... whoops did i cross the line? maybe i did but hell it's not cool to post pics like that you fool </div></div>
Pics like what? Two retarded trashy kids being themselves for the camera?
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Popcorn! I need popcorn while I watch this!
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Yea they would look like something your wife would pop out if you where ever to have kids
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
This should get Fun.
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Popcorn! I need popcorn while I watch this! </div></div>
![]()
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Xplayer IS BACK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yea they would look like something your wife would pop out if you where ever to have kids </div></div>
![]()
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
well I can do pics to.....
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
oh dear god why??
im sending you my doctor bill to get that vision unburned from my eyes
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks